Wedding Date Report Sample
Wedding Date Report Sample
Auspicious Date for Two
This report is not supposed to be a full Pillars of Destiny Report, as such only limited info will be provided for your reference. The report will fully analyse your chart based on Day, Month, Year, House of Conception, Hour & House of Life pillars inclusive of all the combination and clashes changing your elements in your chart.
Hour and House of Life are only calculated if the Time of Birth is made known. However, you will only see the Day, Month, Year being displayed in the chart above. For the full detailed pillars, you have to obtain the full Pillars of Destiny report.
Analysis Frequently Asked Questions
How is our Auspicious Dates Analysed?
Please be advised that our Auspicious Dates are choosen based on the following factors:-
- Key Alamac influence - is considered (ie whether day clashes / harms / punishes with the current year).
Note: This isn't the most important influence as this only denotes a generate day's influence. ie even if the day itself is good or bad it does not mean that everyone on this planet will enjoy the same auspicious or inauspicious influence. ie tung shu/alamac day is inauspicious Wood Rat day, but if the person is Strong Water person, this day benefit that person a lot more.
- Suitability to Ba Zi - Whether the day is suitable to the ba zi is very important, as a inauspicious Tung Shu / Alamac date does not mean it won't benefit the person.
- Combinations or Clashes to Ba Zi - Whether the day is suitable to the ba zi is very important, as a inauspicious Tung Shu / Alamac date does not mean it won't benefit the person.
- Special Significance - Whether the day is like Qing Ming etc. Most people choosing wedding dates would not want to marry in Qing Ming month.
- Overall Analysis - Suitability to ba zi of one or two person, whether any clashes, any overall significance plus finally tung shui/alamac influence. Often it is very hard to find one that can fix all factors, so as long as most influence are considered auspicious, that is a good day for you.
Because our dates considers the above factors, as such the dates analysed are extremely personalised to individual person(s) as it considers the individual Ba Zi. This means the dates are your very own individual good or bad dates. As such, no one/two person(s) will have the same good or bad dates.
As such, the dates analysed for you will not necessary be similiar to a general Tung Shu forecast which usually does not consider the individual's bazi. Therefore, even if the Tung Shu forecast says that it is a good day, but if your own bazi clashes with the day, it may not be as good as a less auspicious Tung Shu date but more suitable or does not clash with your bazi. This holds true for wedding dates, move-in dates and dates for any auspicious events.
Executive Summary of the Auspicious Dates for Both Person
Detailed Auspicious Date for Both person for the Month
Summary of Individual Ba Zi Luck Dates for Demo 1
BASED SOLELY on your Ba Zi. Dates provided in this section WILL NOT MATCH the above Auspicious Date analysis since it does not consider the Tung Shu impact. Use these set of dates only when you are looking for a good date for yourself.
Summary of the Individual Ba Zi Luck Dates for Demo 2
BASED SOLELY on your Ba Zi. Dates provided in this section WILL NOT MATCH the above Auspicious Dates analysis since it does not consider the Tung Shu impact. Use these set of dates only when you are looking for a good date for yourself.
Select another month to Analyse
Seeking Further Help on Your Analysis
Free Advice Forum.
- Hits: 13915